1. Who are your musical influences?
My music influences are Drake, Jeezy, Pusha T, Beanie Sigel, Lil Durk ,Moneybagg Yo and Meek Mill
2. What do you think the biggest problem is today in the music industry?
I think the Biggest problem is politics nobody making music anymore they just jumping on what's hot. If they got followers or a platform they just pay people to shout them out.
3. If you were not an artist what job do you think you would be doing? Do you have any other passions aside from music?
Man without music I will be in the streets. That's why i do music. I did the sports in school along time ago. I just try to motivate myself and tell myself this can change my life.
4. What message do you want listeners to walk away with after listening to your music?
I want the Listeners to know my story. If you come from the hood and started with nothing you can hustle and come up. Always think big no matter how much you have at the moment. Think larger then life, because when you think big you win big. I always want to give them my mistakes so they know the consequences that come with those choices. Plus i wanna make hot Shit.
5. Do you prefer 90's music or today's music and why?
I'm kind of torn between the 2 because 90's was so raw. But today's its crazy too. So I'm 50/50
6. Where are you from and how long have you been pursuing music? I'm from Philly(Germantown Section) I've been rapping for 3-4 years now. Its feels like 2,
Do you feel your community is supportive of your music or not so much? Not really because street stuff goes on. So people cant support my stuff. They will listen but they wont tell nobody. But the Philly streets go hard with me. I just haven't doing my part with dropping shit on the regular. I'm in my bag now.
7. If you could sit down and talk with one musical icon dead or alive who would it be and why?
It will be drake. His music is just so well put together. his song structure,beats and the engineering.I wanna see his process, how he get in his zone and I want to make some songs with him. Drake is my favorite rapper.
8. So what are you working on now? When can fans expect new music?
Right now I'm working on my first official projects. I have 6 mixtapes. But this is the first one that has my 100% attention. I always straddle the fence with 1 foot in the streets and 1 in rap. I cant do it no more,so I'm all in this project. Im bring that fire too. I'm dropping in the spring
9. What advice do you have for anyone wanting to get into the music industry?
Stay Down, Try to learn as many things you can that can benefit your career. Learn engineering,videography, beat making. Stay TRU to the music you like to make. I learn that the hard way. Make music your comfortable with . If people don't like it fuck it. I gave you Me.