What is your name and what city do you rep?
- ATR and I rep St. Paul $-sota
What is unique about you and your music?
- That I don't cater to a certain audience or demographic. I just make music and hope people vibe to it
What shaped your music?
- My failures and learning from them
When did you realize you were going to make music professionally?
- The very first time I performed live and feeling the energy of the crowd
What type of music do you listen to?
- I listen to hip-hop and r&b
Who, to you, is the most undervalued music artist?
- Myself because of the road blocks that have been put in front of me but yet I keep striving, which allowed me a major platform like Thisis50
How do you prepare for your performances?
- By weeks of rehearsing in front of mirrors so you can see how you move on stage and make corrections. Also, every time you rehearse, you want to go hard like a real performance.
What ignites your (song) writing flow?
- I let the beat talk to me and that's how my songs form
What do you do when you don’t do music (creative or otherwise) and that you are passionate about?
- Coach and train basketball players. That's my other passion, developing basketball players!
Success to you is…
- Getting paid for your craft and loving what you do
What do you wish you were told when you first started rapping that you think would help artists starting out?
- Don't write in the studio because that s*** adds up (lmao). Excuse my language
Any upcoming projects?
- Microwave 2.0 available on digital platforms.
Where do you we find your music/project?
- Spotify, iTunes, Tidal, Google Play, Amazon etc